Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for offers, competitions & promotions
HOW IT WORKS:
1. New and existing TV customers will be able to take part in offers & competitions and/or access their codes from a TV notification or a banner placed in the TV user interface.
2. Banners and notifications will lead them to a landing page on the TV that will display instructions on how to take part.
3. The customer can continue by either pressing OK to access the relevant app, or by scanning a QR Code to continue on a mobile device.
5. In some cases, they may be prompted to sign in or create an account on a partner app or website if they have not already done so.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offers, competitions & promotions are only open to customers with registered Netgem set-top box devices
2. Offers, competitions, quizes or promotions will be accessible via a notification when switching the box on, or from banner images within the TV user interface.
3. Entrants into the offer, competition, promotions or quiz shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and conditions.
4. The valid dates for each offer, competition or quiz are displayed on the TV landing page before the user takes part.
5. Netgem TV accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with this offer.
6. Any prizes or codes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and are not redeemable for cash equivalent.
8. Netgem TV accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of taking part in an offer, competition, quiz or promotion.
9. Netgem TV reserves the right at any time and from time to time to pause, modify or discontinue offers, competitions, quizes or promotions with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Netgem TV in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Netgem TV shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. Employees or agencies of Netgem TV Limited (“Netgem TV”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the quiz may not enter.
12. The winners of any prizes will be notified by email. A postal address must be provided to claim any physical prizes. If you do not respond within 5 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Netgem TV shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Netgem TV Limited, Bank Chambers, 6 Borough High Street, London SE1 9QQ